Quilt and Craft Fair Melbourne 2010


Another show has passed, and what hard work it is! My feet are still sore... but it's a lot of fun, seeing familiar faces and meeting new people! The stand looked beautiful this year with new displays!


Mum's new Block of the Month was on display, and maybe I am biased but I think it was the most beautiful quilt there!

It's called The Circle Game, and is $40 AUD per month (Includes postage within Australia) and commences this month!

These brightly coloured Kokka fabrics were definitely a hit with customers - I would say our best seller, at $22 per metre!

I really enjoyed the quilt show this year. There was some amazing work on show.


Michelle McKillop's 'Marrakesh' was an eye catcher. I loved her use of brights on the black background. Michelle teaches here at Amitie (see class list on our website).


'Smoothing Iron' by Janette McInnes.


'Texas Star' by Sandra Boyle.

Some exciting news from the show is we will be stockists of the beautiful Reece Scannell shot cottons and we are very exciting. The beautiful and vibrant colours will fit in perfectly with our look here at Amitie, and I cannot wait to have some to play with!

xoxo
amitie girl

No comments: