Our commitment

There has been a lot of heat lately about shopping OS vs. Local. I had my say many months ago (if you'd like to read, you can find it HERE). I was obviously early with my post because back then it was not such a hot topic and now it's starting to come to a head.
I can't go over all the points again... there's really no use but what I can say is we get it! We see the huge difference in prices and we understand the draw so it's our commitment to our customer to get product on our shelf at a better price and we hope that by doing this it becomes our customers commitment to keep Amitie Textiles alive.

We have some of the Tula Pink range, RRP $24.50, we have it for $16 per meter.


Also some of the new FreeSpirit plain voile at $19.00 per meter!


I have blogged before about our prices VS. craft superstore prices (have a read HERE). I am always so shocked at the difference!


Clover Magnetic Pin Caddy: Usually retails anyway between $26 - $32 ($32 at leading craft superstores), our price, only $20!

And the fantastic 'Frosted Donut', great for all hand sewing projects that requirements lots of coloured threads RRP $69.95, our price $53!



These are just some of the products we have for less - why not pay us a visit and see what else you find!
281 Centre Road, Bentleigh 3204
xoxo
amitie girl

No comments: