Sue Spargo 2012

Sue's classes have been and gone. They are always so much fun and this year was no different. It was pretty chaotic at times so I really took limited photos (was too busy being lunch lady). I didn't get a photo with Sue, or of any of the lovely ladies who joined us over the 3 days of workshops but I did manage to snap a few things on my phone.




Sue's work is so beautiful. Photos don't seem to do it justice. 
The bottom photo is so my favourite. It's a story of Sue's childhood in South Africa. I love it!


The detail that goes into every one of her quilts is incredible.





Being lunch lady, of course there were photos snapped in the kitchen.




We were lucky to have a few sunny, winter days. The sunshine was beautiful and there were hints of spring around.



Looking forward to what's to come!

xoxo
amitie girl

No comments: