SALE SALE SALE

Just a reminded that we're having a small sale on this Monday the 9th of May....

15% OFF
(In store only. Excludes Pfaff products, class fee's and already discounted stock eg. the 50% off shelf)
9.30 - 5.00 pm
One day only!
All you have to do to claim your discount is wish me a Happy Birthday!

I thought about finding an image of balloons online but then I thought of the one above...stitched, yup the red ballons are filled with tiny stitches, by me directly onto primed canvas (ouchie fingers) for my year VCE Art Folio. She hangs in the shop's office. She's looking a little battered and dirty but I still love her.

xoxo
amitie girl 

1 comment:

Christine said...

Happy Birthday Amitie Girl,
Sending this from Perth so it is still your birthday here!!

Hope you have had a great day and lots of sales at the shop - wish I could have been there to get some of that Liberty yumminess!!

Best wishes
Christine